Friday 3 February 2012

The Goodies...

Hi Everybody,

I thought I would entice you today by showing off some of the goodies I've gotten recently with coupons! To me it feels like treasure hunting, I can't believe more people don't do this!


Gain Detergent was on sale at No Frills for $2.97 for a powder box of 40 loads and I had a couple of the buy 2 get $3 off coupons. Essentially, I got one box for FREE! These are usually about $6-$7 a box regular price. There was a liquid detergent option but it was only 32 loads, so I opted to get the bigger powder box to get more bang for my buck!


Finish Dishwasher Cleaner was FREE! I had a couple of the mail in rebate coupons to try this product for free. This was also on sale at Walmart and after taxes came to about $5. The funny thing is I have a dishwasher but have never used it! Since, we're in a tiny condo it's mainly used for storage. I have  friends who use their dishwashers every day, so I just give them this sort of stuff next time I see them. 


Charmin To Go Seat Covers were FREE! I had $1 off any Charmin product coupons. And, guess what? These are only a dollar at Walmart! I get a bunch of these coupons regularly but I don't really use this stuff, so I'm keeping these coupons for the times when I need to buy Charmin toilet paper. 


Nutrigrain Bars are usually always on sale somewhere for $1.99, and I usually get $.75 or $1 off coupons. So, it makes these about $1 or $1.25 for a box of 8 bars. I don't know about you guys, but I can't ever eat breakfast before I head off to work. I'm one of those people who feel repulsed by food when they first wake up. But, after a couple hours I find myself starving like a mad woman. To combat this, I started forcing myself to eat little snacks like these bars to give my body some calories it needs to function. 


Pine Sol was on sale at Shoppers for $.99 and I had a $1 coupon, so it was FREE! I've never used Pine Sol and just gave it to my mom. But, this is a great example for keeping coupons you don't think you need. I often give things away to my mom or friends who need them more. I've never gotten huge amounts of freebies, but if I ever did I would love to make packages of my freebies to give away to shelters and such. 


Royale Tissue 3 Ply on sale from No Frills for $3.99 for a box of 6, and I had a $2 off any Royale product coupon. At $1.99 this was a great deal, considering I always have to load up on these tissue boxes. I usually get them for $.69 at Shoppers every couple weeks when they have a sale. 


Pom Juice $.99 was on sale at No Frills, had $1 off Any Pom Product so it was FREE! I really like Pom juice but rarely ever buy them since they're so expensive! Let's just say I made some really nice Pomtini's with these! ;)

I hope you enjoyed today's blog, as much as I enjoyed writing it! Next time, I'll write about where to find these coupons and some other money saving tips!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment