Sunday 26 February 2012

Recent Deals

As you all know, I like to take pictures of items I consider to be big wins for me. I'm always saving $1 here or 50 cents off this product or what not. I figure that stuff is pretty boring and not worth much blogging about. Plus, right now it would be too time consuming for me as I've got a lot to do at the moment. Not to mention the lack on deals that have been going on the last couple weeks. I didn't even go grocery shopping last week. Luckily, we have more than enough food to last us!

I felt like doing a little blurb today about some other great deals I've gotten in the last week or two. This will help give you an idea of what's out there, the sales, the coupons, and hopefully to expect these sort of deals again. It always feels good to recognize and cash in on a great deal. Here we go...

 Free 591mL of Smart Water! I signed up to receive this coupon in the mail and had to cash this sucker in before it expired. Good thing about Rabba is that they take coupons! Couldn't find this size at No Frills or Walmart.

 A great example of price matching! This stuff is expensive and I LOVE nachos! I got these price matched from Price Chopper for $1.88 each. Can you believe salsa and cheese sauce is $1.88? Downtown that stuff runs you at least $5-$6 bucks a pop!

I like mustard and we happened to be running low on this stuff. I don't use it often, just here and there for burgers and hot dogs. I was adamant to keep an eye out for a sale and possibly a coupon. Lo and behold within 2 weeks I found a 75 cents off coupon, and the following week Walmart had a sale for it for $1. I almost got greedy and got two of these! For 25 cents it was too cheap to pass up, but my boyfriend sometimes being the voice of reason reminded me he doesn't even like mustard. So, one little bottle for me was good enough. In hindsight, I did save 25 cents from not buying another bottle.

Clorox Bleach was on sale this week for 99 cents a bottle at Shoppers Drug Mart. I had a coupon that saves $1.50 when you buy any two Clorox Bleach. I ended up paying 24 cents each bottle. Not too shabby huh? 

Feel free to reach me at ErosAndPookie@gmail.com!

Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment