Saturday 28 April 2012

Back from Vacation and Going to get Free Milk This Week!

Hiya Folks!

I had an amazing time in Cayo Coco, Cuba this past week! I really needed that trip to refresh my mind and body and enjoy some good sun! All the travel sized packs of goodies I've been stocking up for the trip came in real handy. I also did some couponing on some stuff and only paid $1 for items that were worth more than $5 to give away to the locals. I thought if I was going to Dollarama anyways to buy some gifts and toys, might as well stretch my dollar even more and get something nicer if I could. Well, enough about Cuba for now. I'll post a separate blog about my trip at a later date! Let's get to the free milk and this week's deals I'm planning to cash in on!

Here's my shopping list for this coming trip!

I'll list the sale items by store, so you'll know where to find them. This are all the deals I'd like to get,  but may or may not. These aren't all the greatest deals for the week, it really depends on your needs and what coupons you have in stock.

No Frills
- Blueberries 6oz 2 boxes/$3
- Shrimp 340g $3.99 (Winton loves his shrimp!)
- Carrots 3lbs $.99
- Coke 2L $.97
- Del Monte canned veggies $.67

Walmart
- Brita Filters 5 $22.77 (I hate these they are so expensive and never have coupons!)
- Crispers $1
- Dolfino Havarti Cheese $4.37 (75 cents off coupon)
- Dempster's Bread $1.97 ($1 off coupon)
- Cheetos $2

Shoppers
- Nothing

Price Chopper
- Nothing

Food Basics
- Royal Gala/Granny Smith $.64/lb
- Mr. Big/Caramilk $.54
- Alcan Aluminum Wrap 25' $.89
- Skinless Chicken Breast $2.44/lb

Freshco.
McCain Fries 1kg $1.99

Fortino's
- Source Yogurt 4 boxes $1
- Trutaste Milk 1L $1 (Free with $1 off coupon, best part no limit or size limit on coupon)

Free Milk Link
http://ingredientsetc.saputo.ca/enewsletter3/coupon/trutaste.pdf

Canadian Tire
- Nothing

Superstore
- Mushrooms 6oz $1

Loblaws
- White Swan Paper Towels 2 Rolls $1 (50 cent off coupon)

Rabba
- Nothing

Metro
- Nothing

There's also a really good sale on Tide (which I don't use) this week at Shopper's. It's $5.44 and there is a $2 off coupon.

Happy Hunting!

Eros and Pookie



No comments:

Post a Comment