Thursday 28 June 2012

Mini Shopping Trip June 24, 2012

Hi Everyone,

I did a little mini shopping trip on Sunday to pick up some essentials for work and life! Here's what I picked up with coupons and price matching:


We were in desperate need of some tissue boxes and I had a feeling they would have the same sale price as advertised in the flyer last week and they did! So, I pick up two packages of 6 boxes of Royale 3 Ply Tissue for $3.99 each. I had two coupons for $1 off Royale Tissue making them $2.99 each.
Country Harvest bread was on sale for $2. I love this bread, all the seeds and stuff make it so much more yummy!
Minigo was on sale for two for $3. I used two 50 cent off coupons, making each pack of 6 $1. I like to freeze them to make nice refreshing treats in the summer time.
Aquafresh was $1.99 but price matched to the Shopper's flyer for 99 cents. So, I picked up three of these. 
Eggs were normal price at $4.07 (weird number huh?) but I had a coupon for $1 off. 
Apple pie was a fluke, I saw that it was priced for $1.99 which happened to be the sale price that week. I wasn't expecting to buy pie but I had a craving for some so thought I would splurge. There was only two apple flavours left but the date was marked June 7th. I knew that had to be wrong since they did not looked spoiled and most of the other flavours were marked June as well. I asked an employee if she could double check it for me. She ensured me they were just brought in and double checked with her manager. She came back saying the manager apologized for the mix up and placed a special sticker that would give it to me for 50% off. So, it was only $1!

Stay tuned for the deals coming up this week!

Eros And Pookie




No comments:

Post a Comment