Thursday 20 September 2012

Shopping Trip September 17, 2012

Hi Everyone,

Did a major grocery shopping trip on Monday! Wow, it really adds up when you don't shop each week. Not to mention, it was pretty busy last night and I got a new cashier who was questioning my every purchase, coupon and price matching. Here's what I got!



- Passion Flakie and Jos Louis are $1.97 each
- Trident gum $1.87 each 
- Minute Maid frozen juices were 4 for $2, and I had buy two and get $1 off coupons 
(so they were FREE!)
- Oreo's $1.67
- Dove body wash was $2.88 each with $2 off coupon, making them $.88 a bottle
- Dawn dish soap was $1.67 and when you buy two you get $1 off. Making them $1.17 each, not the best deal but my mom was in desperate need of some dish soap
- Chipits are pm'd are $2.29 each
- Black diamond cheese pm'd at $4.99
- Old El Paso taco kit was FREE with mailed coupon (I think it was from Save.ca or Websaver)
- Mushrooms are $1
- Catelli Healthy Harvest Pasta was pm'd for $1 something (I forget, sorry!)

This week's deals coming soon!


Eros And Pookie

No comments:

Post a Comment