Saturday 2 February 2013

Shopping Deals Jan 31, 2013!

Hi Fellow Coupon Conquerers,

I have been working non-stop! Literally! I have shifts in the day and shifts in the night, so lots of naps and no actual sleep until tonight! I am dying to hit a Walmart for some good food! I can't remember if I mentioned this but I received a coupon cutter for Christmas. We'll actually it's just a paper cutting board and it has been the best investment! It shaved off hours of cutting time! No longer will I have to use a pair of scissors and get hand cramps! I'd say the sorting and organizing of the binder still sucks and very time consuming but a necessity when shopping and utilizing your coupons to their full potential! Ok, let's get to the goodies we can pick up this week!

Weekly shopping

No Frills
- fresh chicken breast $2.77/lb
- miracle whip olive oil $2.97 ($1 coupon)
- healthy choice steamers $2.97 (bogo coupon)
- 2L coke or pepsi bottles $.88 ($.50 off wub4)

Walmart
- kettle cooked lays $1.88
- delissio $3.97 ($12 recall coupon from Nestlé)
- royal towels $4.78 ($.75 coupon)
- Bosc $.97/lb
-mushrooms $1

Fortinos
- lays $1.77

Superstore
- pc or blue menu meatballs 850/907g $4.98

Loblaws
- wonder ww bread $1.99 ($2 off wub2)

Giant Tiger
- majesta paper towels $2.99 ($1 coupon)

Food Basics  
 - royal gala $.88/lb
- mushrooms $.88
- delissio party size $5.97 ($12 recall coupon received Rhein Nestlé)
- natrel 4 L milk $4.99
- Special K flat bread $2.99 ($2 coupon)

Eros and Pookie





No comments:

Post a Comment