Tuesday 12 March 2013

Shopping Trip Mar 11, 2013!

Hi Guys!

I had a great shopping trip last night! Amazing! Surprisingly, all I used was two coupons and most was price matching and Checkout51 but the cashier was good and quick! Only thing is, I later realized with my price matching, she did something where the name of the product did not show up on the receipt and instead showed up as "reduced grocery." Long story short, I wanted the free Glade candles and found out Saturday night there was zero left on checkout51, but before I went shopping I doubled checked what was left and saw they added more. After I finished checking out I quickly snapped the shots of my receipt and sent it off to them. My Kraft Singles was price matched and I should get my Checkout51 $2 rebate but the name doesn't appear! Grrr! I even made sure I had only one of each product on this receipt! Ah oh well, just me working out the kinks of this whole online system! I'll eventually get use to it! Let's see this week's haul!

No Frills
- Kettle Chips X 2 at $2 each
- Silani Sliced Cheddar X 2 at $2 each
- Schneider's Natural Hot Dogs $2
- Broccoli pm'd at 88 cents
- Piller's Simply Free Sliced Meat $4.99 and used $1.50 on Checkout51
- Patty King mini patties $2
- Grab N Snack X 6 at $1 each
- Country Harvest bread $2 hate that Checkout51 ran out of the $1 coupons :( Boooo-urns!
- Mushrooms pm'd 88 cents
- PC Green Curry Sauce $2.99
- PC Blue Menu Butter Chicken Sauce $2.99
- Campbell's Condensed Soups 4 for $2
- Weight Watchers bread $3.49 and used $1 Save.ca coupon
- Grace Island Soda 4 for $2
- Prime Stuffed Frozen Chicken Breasts X 4 at $2 each
- Thinsations pm'd at $1.77
- Glade Candles X 2 pm'd at $2.99 and used tear pad coupon for bogo free AND checkout51 $3 rebate so FREE!
- Breyer's ice cream X 2 at $2 each
- Kraft Singles Cheese pm'd at $2.99 and submitted for Checkout51 $2 off so hopefully I get it :(
- Bartlett Pears pm'd at 99 cents/lb
- High Liner Fish Fillets pm'd for $6.99
- Cheese Strings $2




Eros And Pookie








No comments:

Post a Comment