Wednesday 6 March 2013

Shopping Trip Mar 4, 2013!

Hello Fellow Deal Hunters,

I had a pretty good shopping trip this week! As you can probably tell we've been doing practically every other week of grocery shopping. Which isn't too great on the wallets, as we've been eating out here and there. I don't particularly mind when there isn't much time or family comes over. My mom has been coming over a lot lately and even though we plan to eat at home, we end up going out cause she wants something in particular. She's rarely downtown and she brings my dog with her.

Ok, back to shopping business! I was really excited to get the deals I was hoping for! I also forgot that it was one receipt per item purchased if you're using Checkout51. Which really really sucks! They should have a 5 purchase limit. Let's see what we picked up at No Frills and Walmart.


- 2 X Royale Tissue pack of 6 boxes $3.97 each used a $1 coupon. We always run low in the strangest times, I currently have a bunch of these $1 coupons but when I want to get them on sale for $2.99 and use the coupons I never have them!
- 2 X Honey Bunches of Oats pm'd $1.99, each used with $1 coupons. Yummy!
- Milk on sale for $3.88
- Dad's cookies pm'd $2.50 and used Checkout51 for $2 rebate. Amazing price!
- Broccoli Crowns pm'd for 99 cents/lb
- Redpath sugar pm'd $1.77
- 2 X Tubes Yogurt pm'd $1.74 with Checkout51 rebate 50 cents each. I made Winton an account and used his iphone to get another 50 cents off for the second box. I had another 50 cent coupon and realized at the check out is was expired! I really hate that! I need to keep on top of my coupon binder!
- Tennis balls 3pk were $1. Great to stock up for summer fun with Eros!
- Parlour ice cream pm'd $2.99. Can't wait to make my own cake flavoured ice cream. I'm winging how it's being done too! I'm hoping you can't really go wrong with cake bits, ice cream and frosting mixed together. 
- Royal Gala apple's 97 cents/lb
- Oranges 57 cents/lb
- Weight Watchers bread $3.59 and used $1 coupon. Ouch on the price, but Winton really wanted it and I was happy to be prepared by finding these coupons!
- Country Harvest bread pm'd $1.88 and received 75 cents off! Whoo hooo! Amazing price for bread I really love! 
- Blueberries were 4 for $5


On a personal note, I'm about three months away from being completely debt free, well more like OSAP free! I don't carry credit card debt anymore since last March! I'm super duper excited! I can't wait to free up some nights to just relax and enjoy life instead of working multiple jobs six days a week. and sometimes more if more shifts are offered. 


Eros and Pookie

No comments:

Post a Comment