Tuesday 28 May 2013

Shopping Trip May 27, 2013!

Good Afternoon!

I had a very good shopping trip last night. No problems, nothing! There were out of some of the sale items but it wasn't a total loss. I learned that Rabba no longer takes Save.ca coupons or at least the free Gay Lea butter coupon. I was also able to pick up a pretty good deal on Huggies for $14.99 for 72 diapers sized 2 at Shoppers. I'm not sure if they were on clearance or what not but I needed them to make a second diaper tricycle for another baby shower I'm going to in June. I'll post pictures of those after I make them. Let's see what I picked up at Dufferin Mall last night!


- Gay Lea Light Whipped Cream $2.48 - $1 (Save.ca)
- Equate Make Up Wipes $7.47
- Old Mill Bagels $1
- 7 X Grab and Snack $1 each
- Hot Stuff $1
- No Name Chicken Coating Mix $1
- Marc Angelo Pork Souvlaki $1
- 2 X Pineapples $1 each
- Broccoli pm'd Food Basics $.97
- 2 X Dove Bar Soap 4 pk $2.99 each - $2 each printable Facebook
- 2 X Gay Lea Spreadable Butter FREE with Save.ca coupons
- 2 X Dairy Milk Chocolate Bars pm'd Freshco $1.25 each
- PC Maple Syrup $7.97
- Delmonte Very Cherry $1.97
- Bosc Pears pm'd Walmart $.97/lb

Not Pictured
- Fresh Chicken Legs $1/lb
- Real Canadian Water 18 bottles $1



Eros and Pookie

No comments:

Post a Comment