Friday 7 June 2013

Shopping Deals June 7, 2013!

Hi Couponers,

I didn't get a chance to do any grocery shopping this week! It's been a crazy week! I traded in my shopping day to spend some much needed time with my mom and pup! The next couple of days were devoted to bathing the dog and living off delivered food! Ouch! It's Woofstock this week and I can't wait to have a fun dog filled weekend with my family and friends! This is a great festival for those with dogs, I can't tell you how many freebies, coupons and stuff I get! I just bring an empty backpack and fill up! Especially, when they give away free toys since my dog is constantly destroying his and it's just too expensive to replace them all.

If you haven't heard, FreshPoints has closed their app since yesterday. Something about not having a sustained business plan and giving customers a "watered down version." Oh well, it was nice while it lasted but I really wish they gave us like a week's notice so I could cash in! I was almost able to get a $25 gas card! Boo! Makes me worried about Checkout51, so I'm so going to be redeeming that asap!

As for this week's groceries the deals seemed pretty decent, it's mostly sale items and not too heavy on the coupons! I just order some more Brandsaver coupons and I'm praying they get in by Monday when I do my shopping! Fingers crossed!


My Weekly Shopping

No Frills
- Armstrong cheese $3.97
- strawberries $1.44
- anco Gouda $3.47
- asparagus $1.97
- bananas $.57/lb
- granny Smith $.97/lb
- broccoli $1.27
- mini red potatoes $2
- Campbell's condensed soups $.77
- mr clean products $1.97 ($1 or $2.50 wub2 products brandsaver)

Walmart 
- red seedless grapes $.97/lb
- packham pears $.97/lb
- asparagus $1.97
- Kraft shredded cheese $5.84
- Heinz ketchup $2.97
- redpath sugar $1.97
- reach floss $2.97

Price Chopper
- tree ripe oj $1.97
- whole chicken $1.97
- activia yogurt 8x100g $2.97
- astro original 12x100g $2.99
- chapman's premium $3.99
- smuckers $2.99
- Fuji apples $.88/lb
- raspberries $1.99
- broccoli $.99

Freshco
- original astro 12x100g $2.99
- chapman's premium $3.99
- activia 8x100 $2.97
- kj various dim sum $1.88
- Dempster's bread $1.99
- Fuji apples $.88/lb
- raspberries $1.99
- broccoli $.99

Fortinos 
- truetaste milk $3.99
- Bosc pears $1.29/lb

Superstore
 - pint of blueberries $1.97
- asparagus $1.97

Loblaws 
- pc shredded cheese $4.48
- dole salads $1.99

Giant Tiger
- Betty Crocker $.88
- Beatrice sour cream $1
- omega 3 eggs $3

Sobeys
- organic white mushrooms $1
- red path sugar 1kg $1
- roasted seeweed $.98

Metro
- chicken breast bone in $1.88/lb
- fruit cream cookiesk $1.67

Food Basics
- red seedless grapes $1/lb
- lantic sugar 2/$3
- mushrooms $1
- baby carrots $1
- gay lea butter $3
- Ed another triple fruits $2 ($.75 from tear pad)

Eros And Pookie

No comments:

Post a Comment