Thursday 27 February 2014

Nutri-Bullet And Shopping Trip Feb 24, 2014!

Hi Again!

So, the Nutri-Bullet diet is going pretty well! Winton's been able to have one or two smoothies a day and I have been having one almost everyday. They are so filling that I can't really have another meal! I would love to take these to work and make a quick snack or have it for breakfast but don't want the risk of waking up Winton. The only time for me to have this is right when I get home from work, so I'll end up have dinner a bit later or right at the end of the day before bed or as midnight snack. The only thing is you gotta have a lot of stuff on hand since you use quite a bit to blend up into a drink!


 One of my smoothies! They aren't as healthy as Winton's but I'm getting there! My smoothies are usually filled with more fruits than veggies and with a touch more juice for flavour and sweetness. I add a finger size celery, a crap load of spinach, small bits of parsley and two fingers worth of carrots. That seems to be what I can tolerate before tasting too much greens. 

No Frills
- 2 X Kraft Dinner $.97 each
- Bananas $.57/lb
- Ritz Crackers pm'd from Food Basics for $1.44
- 2 X Campbell's Broccoli soups for $.98 each
- Tex Mex Shredded Cheese $5.98
- Miracle Whip $2.97
- Halah Chicken Legs $1.67/lb
- Broccoli pm'd from Freshco $.99/lb
- Spinach pm'd from Freshco $.99
- Cucumber $.97
- Asparagus $1.77
- Russet Potatoes $.97/lb
- Coconut Oil $2.49
(I'm on this mission make my own soap, laundry detergent and a bunch of other stuff) 




Eros and Pookie



No comments:

Post a Comment